|Strategic IT Planning
Provide guidance, direction and support for analyzing and
implementing an organization's strategic efforts including
business alignment, policies, procedures, departmental
charters, and interaction models.
- Identify an organizational vision, mission and core values to
guide operations, strategic efforts, resources, and financial
- Facilitate short and long term strategic plan development and
- Implement a strategic plan that aligns technology and
information management with business needs, improving
operational efficiency and maximizing organizational
- Coordinate an interactive SWOT/SPOT analysis - strengths,
weaknesses (problems), opportunities and threats - to guide
strategic positioning and support resource planning.
Policies and Procedures
- Guide, facilitate, and support IT policies and procedures
formulation, adoption, dissemination, maintenance, and
compliance within client organization.
- Analyze existing policies and procedures for cost
effectiveness, efficiencies and impacts to current IT
operations and related business functions.
Departmental Charters and Interaction models
- Provide expertise and guidance with all aspects of IT
departmental charters and interaction models, including
organizational structure, work flow, resource compensation
models and position descriptions.