| "Performance Improvement Driven"
- Proposed, planned and implemented a virtual development and
QA integrated infrastructure for COTS software development
organization. Project reduced engineering, testing, and other
technology costs by over 25% while greatly enhancing product
time to market and integration testing.
- Directed major mainframe environment expansion and upgrade
project for large property casualty insurance group. All major
applications were impacted by migration. Platform
implementation and upgrade was accomplished over a weekend
with 0% operational downtime or production defects logged.
- Consulted all IT departments and business unit management
for global financial services organization to enhance business
and technology interaction models, system performance and
service delivery value propositions.
- Evaluated technology solutions for Department of Safety DMV
Real-ID, State Police Records Management, and Computer-
Aided Dispatch initiatives. Provided technology assessments,
authored RFP(s) and reviewed vendor contracts.
- Led application and database platform migration from UNIX to
Windows based client server environment for large University
College Auxiliary Services group. Applications affected included
Accounting, Payroll, Program and Agency Accounting, Student
Check Cashing, and Budgeting. Platform implementation and
upgrade was accomplished and verified on a Saturday with zero
percent operational downtime or production defects logged.