| "Inspiring and Motivating"
- Mentored IT managers for large state agency providing
professional, technical, and soft skill performance
- Contracted to development Hotel Management System for
international software vendor while consulting with their client
beta site management on central reservations and property
management system implementation. Vendor’s global
software product development group received our application
code with 3% functional error rate while their own internal QA
guidelines accepted 25%. Vendor subsequently analyzed our
methodology and internally implemented a number of our
development, and quality control standards.
- Provided personal and professional guidance to Product,
Engineering, and QA managers within large software
- Authored Service Level Agreements (SLA) and interaction
models for global financial services organization addressing
both external offshore vendors and internal enterprise wide
shared technology services.
- Authored more than 30 IT position descriptions for HR and IT
- Consulted software vendor’s Product and QA management on
integrated automated application testing significantly
reducing QA test cycles, functional errors, technical defects,
and associated costs while enhancing product time to market.
- Developed, documented, and implemented new change
management processes and procedures for large Fortune 100